About Me

My photo
Reno, Nevada, United States

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Change is in the Air

Tomorrow starts the firstday of the rest of my life- changing. How scared I should be, I am not. It will be me and no one else at the end of the day. Will I be able to provide the best for someone else, I mean, can I really? My head whirls with thoughts of today, yesterday, tomorrow. Is it possibly that what I was told is true that I am not good enough to be a parent. I toss that to the wind and say YES, I am sure. Am I doing the right thing? Is there ever a perfect time and place for anything. Life is so short speeding out of control most of the time. The plans in my head do I buy into them or should I just not even think about it and do what I always do just go for it, embrace it, love it, relish in it. I did it before what am I so afraid of, myself, the unknown, being alone, who knows. I can do this I will be great just as I was before... ok maybe the thoughts in my head will quit whirling around at some point. I must step out of my head for at least a day, I may drive myself crazy...

3 comments:

She Said said...

Don't worry. You are awesome now, and you will be awesome then. And what we don't know, we learn along the way and do the best we can. Take a deep breath. :)

Greg said...

And don't worry, it won't be YOU that drives you crazy!!!!

Greg said...

Dying to hear "The Rest Of The Story".... :)